Naples Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Naples Rental Property
At Encompass, we strive to provide excellent care and customer service to our clients. We have over a decade of experience in the Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, and Marco Island markets. Let us handle ALL the stress associated with renting your property. We currently manage over 200 properties, have very low vacancy rates, and we have a full administrative team with experienced property managers as your point of contact. You will never be dissatisfied with the service you receive from your property management team at Encompass Property Management.
Encompass is responsive, progressive, and communicative allowing us to deliver comprehensive consultation and superior property management services that satisfy ALL our clients, and our clients networks(family/friends/colleagues), lifetime rental and management needs.
The Benefits of using Encompass Property Management
- Average tenant placement is 16 days
- Extensive tenant screening
- Maintain 98% occupancy
- No evictions in the past 4 years
- Eviction guarantee(we will pay for an eviction(up to $750)
- Average tenant occupancy of 3 years
- No upfront fees. We do not get paid until you get paid
- No hidden fees
- Flexible and variable pricing based on a number of factors
- Netting out landlords more money than the competition
- No maintenance scheduled without owner approval
- All inclusive services including selling and acquisition of properties
Inquire About Our Services
Outstanding Customer Service
- We are here for YOU, our customers, our owners.
- We know that we cannot exist without YOU.
- Allow us to exceed your expectations and to go above and beyond the call of duty.
Preparing Your Property to be Rented
- We will evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the
optimal monthly rental amount.
- We will coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using
our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed.
Determine the Optimal Monthly Rental Amount
Your property manager will complete a market analysis to determine the monthly rental amount
for your property in order to net you the most money in the least amount of time.
Design a Targeted Marketing Program for Quick Occupancy
- Your property manager will design a specific targeted marketing program to rent out your property as quickly as possible.
- Execute your targeted marketing program utilizing the Multiple Listing Service, property signs, and syndication to over 500 websites.
- Promptly pursue all leads and inquiries and schedule showings 7 days a week and after hours.
Thorough Screening of Applicants
- Credit reports on each adult over 18 years of age.
- Nationwide eviction search.
- References from former landlords.
- Employment and income verification.
- National criminal background check.
- Search the terrorist watch list and sex offender database.
- Initial property inspection.
- Exit property Inspection.
- Requested property inspections.
- Use of photo, video, and detailed notes regarding the condition of your property.
- Owner ability to view inspections online 24/7.
Attorney Approved Leases with Owner Protection in Mind
- Attorney approved and detailed to cover everything important to an owner.
- Access to all attorney approved property management forms needed to manage your property.
Swift Lease Negotiation and Execution for Tenant Placement and Renewals
- We have experienced property managers negotiating to top rents in your area.
- Contact tenants 60-90 days prior to lease expiration in order to renew the lease, increase the rent, and keep your vacancy low.
- If the tenant does not renew, we immediately re-market and start showing your property to keep
your vacancy low.
New Tenant Move In Coordination
- Meet with your new tenant in order to familiarize them with your property and our expectations
of them while living in your property.
- Handle the HOA approval, key sign off, and deliver tenant welcome package with the HOA rules and regulations.
- Tenant is required to deliver their own move in inspection report, with photos, within 72 hours of occupancy. Failure to do so, holds them liable for move in condition.
- Require tenants to deliver confirmation of utility transfer into their name by the move in date.
HOA Application and Approval Process
- Deliver HOA app, fee, and fully executed lease in a timely manner.
- Coordinate community access with HOA and deliver HOA ruled and regulations to the tenant.
Prompt Rental Collections and Electronic Disbursements
- Communicate with tenants upon move in that late payments are unacceptable.
- Aggressively pursue the collection of any late rent and collect fees for the owner.
- Encompass will exhaust all resources to obtain payment for our owners.
Complete Property Maintenance and Coordination
- Encompass does not charge for any maintenance or repair coordination. In fact, we save most
owners, on average, 25%.
- Use of only qualified vendors who are courteous, dependable, affordable, licensed, and insured.
- We provide our tenants with the ability to request maintenance online 24/7.
- Minimize the cost of repairs by using our extensive network of contractors who only make necessary repairs and do not suggest any unnecessary repairs.
- Coordinate property reconditioning, including painting, window coverings, new carpet, and carpet cleaning.
- We also arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, landscaping, and pool service.
Constant and Effective Communication
- Communication is the key to any good relationship. We know this here at Encompass, and we
strive to communicate with our owners and tenants by phone and email on a consistent basis.
- Trust is so important in business. At Encompass, we feel that we need to earn your trust. The only way to do that is to be forthright and communicative.
Competent Knowledge and Support from the Encompass Team
- At Encompass, we are committed to staying in front and on top of recent market trends and rental rates. Rest assured that your property manager is your local real estate market expert.
- Education is valued by our team. You should not have to worry about having any of the answers. All you need to do is to ask the questions. It is our job to have all the answers for you. If we do not have the answer, we will get it for you.
Rent Processing and Accounting
- Online owner portal that includes monthly reports and the ability to view all of your income and expenses for your rental property.
- Online tenant portal that allows tenants to pay their rent online. This is another measure to get you paid on time.
- Encompass Property Management will do everything possible and has multiple measures in place
to ensure timely payments.
- Year end summaries prepared for all owners.
- Honesty is important in any good relationship. At Encompass, we are not afraid to tell you the
- Feel free to ask us anything. We are happy to assist in any way possible.
Licensed and Insured
It is important for our clients to know that they are working with a licensed and reputable company.
There are many choices out there when considering property management, and the customer
has to be careful who they choose.
Naples Area Information
Naples is the capital of the Italian region Campania and the third-largest municipality in Italy, after Rome and Milan. In 2015, around 975,260 people lived within the city's administrative limits. The Metropolitan City of Naples had a population of 3,115,320. Naples is the 9th-most populous urban area in the European Union with a population of between 3 million and 3.7 million. About 4.4 million people live in the Naples metropolitan area, one of the largest metropolises on the Mediterranean Sea.
Naples is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Bronze Age Greek settlements were established in the Naples area in the second millennium BC. A larger colony – initially known as Parthenope, Παρθενόπη – developed on the Island of Megaride around the ninth century BC, at the end of the Greek Dark Ages. The city was refounded as Neápolis in the sixth century BC and became a lynchpin of Magna Graecia, playing a key role in the merging of Greek culture into Roman society and eventually becoming a cultural centre of the Roman Republic. Naples remained influential after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, serving as the capital city of the Kingdom of Naples between 1282 and 1816. Thereafter, in union with Sicily, it became the capital of the Two Sicilies until the unification of Italy in 1861. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve